Health & Wellness Doctors
PHYSICAL MEDICINE THERAPIES THAT STOP PAIN!
STOP TAKING DRUGS, START LIVING LIFE.
Physical Medicine Pain Management Services
- Pulsed Radio Frequency
- Micro-Current / Alpha Stimulation
- Chiropractic Care (CMT-D, SOT, Activator, Thompson Drop)
- Chiropractic Services (Nutrition, Nimmo, Muscle Release, Orthotics)
- Chiropractic Education (Posture, Ergonomic Injury Prevention)
- Physiotherapy (Laser, Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Nerve Mobs)
- Kinesiology (Exercise and Posture)
- Massage Therapy (Gua Sha)
- Analgesic Creams/Patches (Biofreeze and Sombra)
- Acupuncture (Needle, Electrical and Acupressure)
- Intermuscular Stimulation, Vestibular Rehabilitation,
- Manual and Mechanical Cervical Traction
- Nerve Mobilization
Pain Conditions we treat
Physical Medicine Treatment Options for specific conditions.
- Arthritis and Degenerative Disc Disease / Herniation
- Neck, Back, Shoulder, Arm, Hip, Leg, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Pain
- Headache (Migraine, Tension, Chronic, other)
- Carpal Tunnel and Nerve Entrapment Syndromes
- Facet Arthritis / Syndrome
- Failed Neck and Back Surgery
- Jaw Pain / TMJ
- Myofascial Pain and Neurogenic Pain Syndromes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rib Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain (Sprain/Strain) and Sciatica
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Why it is important to seek care from a Doctor with Specific Post Graduate Pain Management Experience and Training.
- There are major deficits in knowledge of health care professionals regarding the mechanisms and management of pain. Pain Journal - Read Now
- Pain content in pre-licensure curricula for health-care professionals remains inadequate. For this reason specific post-graduate training is required. International Association for the Study of Pain - Read Now
- Uncontrolled Pain changes YOUR Brain. Chronic Pain results in morphometric alteration in cortical and subcortical areas. Meaning you have to correct the cause of pain, not just modify the symptoms! Pain 2006 - Read Now
Pain Management - What we Do
Our Specific Pain Management Training, Education & Experience
Pain Treatment Options
Medical and Chiropractic
What Sets Us Apart.
Recovery takes time. At Universal Health & Rehabilitation we prefer to take the time to learn about Pain so that you don't have to spend the time in our clinic. (see above video)
- Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomate Academy of Integrative Pain Medicine
- Diplomate Canadian Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomate American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Diplomate Whiplash Traumatology and Treatment (Developer and Lecturer)
- Training in over 140 CME continuing education courses.
- For a list of additional credentialed doctors please click here.
- We take the time to learn about your PAIN! (see above video)
The goal of pain management will vary from patient to patient. Those patients characterized with high levels of persistent pain obtain the greatest benefit when treated through an interdisciplinary approach.